Monday, August 27, 2012

Where Do We Go From Here?

Hi all.

It's been a while since I wrote. Don't worry; I'm not doing any sort of catch-up post. I'll just say this:

Depression is holding steady. Still rears it's ugly head from time to time, but for the most part I am stable and functional and, dare I say it?, happy.

I feel like I'm entering a new phase of life. My kids are getting older. We're almost out of the diaper decade. What direction my life is going to take from here I'm not sure. What direction my mental health will take from here I'm not sure. But I hope it's in a healthier direction.

So I might not be writing here as much. Well, okay, I haven't been writing here as much. So I might be writing here more but not about mental health so much as mommy-blogging content. Keep me in your readers, though.

Thanks for sticking with me, you few loyal readers out there.

And thanks for stopping by, all you folks who stumble on this little blog by way of the Great Google.

And, hey, since it's technically still a Monday I'll end with a something to make you smile: The Piano Guys! Can't get enough of them :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly
*******Visites My sites>>>>>>>>>> worlduniversalhealthcare *****************