Since depression made the news a lot of people have been blogging about it. I thought it would be good to compile a list of links to posts/articles about what it means to be depressed and LDS.
1. Mormon Matters takes on the issue here and explores some interesting explanations here.
2. Silverrain offers some good advice and some thought-provoking ideas.
3. Tim Malone has some good stuff to add--although he beat all of us by blogging about it months ago!
4. Here's an interesting piece about how LDS ideas about depression have changed in the last couple decades.
5. I love this description of SSRIs at By Common Consent.
6. And in case you feel like you are alone, here's another from BCC that should help.
Do you all have any links you would add?