Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shout out for Profiles!

Hi readers!

I've had a few newbies stop by (or at least comment for the first time) and I wanted to let you all know about my "Depression Profile" posts. From time to time I like to post other people's stories about how they have dealt with depression. I know that my personal life is endlessly fascinating to you all *wink*, but I also find it encouraging to hear how people have worked/are working through their struggles. Here are examples of past profiles:

Profile of Miss S: It is Okay!

Profile of Doc

Profile of Jer--an awesome SAHM

Profile of Charlotte of the Great Fitness Experiment

Profiles are as anonymous as you want them to be. And they are easy! Just email me at lolapalooza AT hotmail DOT com and I'll write you back with some questions. Please be sure to put "depression profile" in the subject line so I know you are not a spammer :) We all benefit by hearing others talk about this stuff; knowing we are not alone makes it easier for all of us.

Oh, and thanks for reading. I appreciate all the support I get from you guys.

No comments: