Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to Depressed LDS Woman (with a little Mirthful Monday thrown in)

Hey folks, guess what! There's another Depressed Mormon Mommy out there! And she blogs!

Go check out Depressed LDS Woman's blog. She's just getting started and has some good stuff. It makes us all stronger when we own our struggles and share them with others.

And for some more fun, here's a relatively recent article on Mormon women and depression. Well, really, in an oddly disjointed way, it's about Mormon men and depression--which makes it extra fun reading :) And the pic to go with the article is classic:


Tell me, is she depressed or playing hide and seek? Maybe she's washing her face? Or hiding from the mess on the kitchen floor after dinner like I do? Depression is just so hard to figure out!

Have a Mirthful Monday!

3 comments:

"Lil Ol' Me" said...

Thank you for sharing this. I've never blogged publicly (well, I have but not specifically abt depression as a 'part of me') until recently and have NOT shared my blog. (I have 2 other blogs that I bring it up on...but nothing that is 'specifically re: my walk w/depression and mental illness.) So...I HEART any info that I can get my hands on. :)

Lura said...

I got a chuckle out or your comments about the picture. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Laura! I really appreciate the shout-out.